WORK WITH US
Ohana Media Group has an immediate opening for the position of Sales & Traffic Admin Assistant. This can be either a fulltime (40 hour/week) or a flex work schedule. $15-$18/hr DOE
Must possess a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and want to become a member of Alaska’s finest broadcast company, then send or drop off your resume to:
Ohana Media Group
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers a fun work environment. We offer Holiday pay, Paid Time off and 401k – No Medical, Dental or Vision is provided by employer.
General support functions for radio station operations. Including receptionist responsibilities, assists the DOS in sales support and traffic manager as directed. Expedites the steady and courteous flow of internal and external communications, and supports/maintains FCC compliance paperwork. Assists General Manager, Traffic Manager, Programming, and Sales staff as requested; ensures that responsibilities are performed in a timely, professional, and accurate manner. This job description may be modified at any time as deemed appropriate by management or consistent with the essence of the job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Sales Assistant Duties:
- Assist Director of Sales on needed sales, traffic & production orders,
- Process National and Regional orders
- Create in conjunction with DOS sales packages
- Assist in creating, developing and executing multi platform sales proposals and on-site promotions including signage, sponsorship possibilities, entry form information and giveaways for all radio stations.
- Responsible for coordinating as needed all sales-related web promotions with station program director or operations manager and sales department.
- Work with public agencies as an OMG representative.
- Work with Director of Sales & sales staff on promotional projects.
General Admin & Traffic Duties:
- Courteously and promptly answers incoming telephone calls as well as greeting guests to the facility.
- Assist with all facets of the traffic function including electronic log reconciliation, input of client advertising contracts and co-op script, input of commercial material and instructs, And other traffic related tasks as assigned by the Director of Sales or Traffic Manager. Submission of barter affidavits as necessary. Assist with missing production and monthly Billing/Invoicing and back up traffic as needed.
- Assist the DOS in creating and maintaining sales efforts. Including the creation/updating of sales proposals and station media kits. Responsible for coordinating all promotions (web, onsite or on-air) with station program director or operations manager and sales department.
- Prepares and assembles reports as needed or requested and assists with special projects.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications. Assembles daily deposit in a timely manner.
- Performs filing, photocopying, and collating as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to work independently without immediate direction or supervision; Ability to deal with interruptions during work project; ability to communicate precisely and effectively; Computer literacy in applicable programs; Problem solving ability and skill in prioritizing tasks; Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels. Ability to multitask and can handle pressures and deadlines; Excellent grammar and spelling, with the ability to format correspondence, faxes, and memos;
EDUCATION AND LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma; Minimum one-year prior experience in a professional office performing telephone reception, faxing, typing correspondence and memos; Experience with personal computers, and software programs, preferably Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and Photoshop; A valid driver’s license
Job may require lifting or moving up to 25 lbs. Able to sit for extended periods of time.
Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have ever thought or even dreamed of a career where your paycheck represents your efforts and you possess a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and want to become a member of Alaska’s finest broadcast company, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . The Ohana Media Group is seeking a talented individual to join our Anchorage sales office representing 92.9 KFAT, Oldies 102.1, The Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.1 Bob FM in the Anchorage marketplace.
All interested individual are encouraged to apply and qualified applicants will be interviewed. Ohana Media Group is an equal opportunity employer. Ohana Media Group offers a fun work environment. The career you’ve always wanted could be just a resume away.
It’s here! The Alaska recession and it’s affecting everyone. Mat-Su Valley Businesses are looking for great, creative ideas on how attract more business now. Can you imagine yourself in your client’s shoes…designing creative ideas to promote their business through radio and digital marketing? Can you see yourself not only helping them survive but thrive in recessionary times? If you can, the Ohana Media Group has a challenging, rewarding sales career position available for you right now in the Mat-Su Valley. Learn more on how you can join and thrive in a sales position with the Ohana Media Group. Email email@example.com today. Join the team at Q99.7, 92.1 Bob FM, the Moose @ 96.3, AM 700 KBYR and 92.9 KFAT!
The Ohana Media Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.